It seems to me every warrior in movies had their token things. In Robin Hood: Prince of Theives, Morgan Freeman had his sweet monocular made out of a magnifying glass and leather. King Arthur had Excalibur. In the Harry Potter series, Hermione has her books. In Quigley Down Under, Tom Selleck had his bomb gun; it really was so sweet. Michael Jackson had his token glove and soul glo hair.
In modern times, we have our favorite things. Things that define us. Clothing, hats, electronic devices, etc. Here are mine:
- My hat. I always have a favorite one. Until it broke, it was my Von Deutch hat. Now it is my 686 hat.
- My pants. Volcom Ergo 2. Beautiful.
- My Player: iPod nano 4GB black. I bring it everywhere and listen to it all the time. I also almost killed it trying to install iDoom on it.
- My Game: Counter-Strike or Grand Turismo
- My God: (Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, God the Father)
- My Band: Not exactly Christian, but I’m sorry I love their style. The Prodigy.
- My Drink: Red Bull
- My Cup: Dented Brown Pottery mug by Ryan Labar OR Starbucks waterproof cup I got for Christmas
- My Computer: Apple Powerbook
- My Knife: Spyderco Bob Lum Chinese Folder (Thanks Dad)