Man ohhh man. I have not been inspired to write in this here blog thingy at all lately. Not to say that I am not an inspired individual. Far from that, I am very inspired with baby on the way and several designs under foot…I am inspired.
As some may see, my site is a little different than from about a week before. But it would take the keenest of Komodo fans to realize what is different. One of my lists is slightly messed up, my smilies are back to wordpress default, and my navigation tabs no longer stick to what section you are in. Some may have guessed it, yes, you…you are right. I upgraded to WordPress 2.1.
So, I’m not just going to talk about nothing. In fact, I am going to do what I do best when I have nothing to blog about. I am going to rip off another blog idea. So here it is, another list. Fours:
Four jobs I’ve had
- Taxidermy Apprentice: Many hours of fleshing hides and boiling skulls for $0 per hour. Thats right, I thought I was going to be a taxidermist. I don’t know why I ever left the illustrious world of $0 per hour doing the beautiful work that is taxidermy. Maybe I got sick of telling people that “I stuff animals.”
- Pizza Hut All-in-one: Manager/Waiter/Cook/Dishwasher/Delivery driver. I don’t know why this is, but I always seem to take on a lot at work. I remember them telling me that they thought I was a freakshow because I was a homeschooled Bible thumper. Man I showed them. I am no freak. I’ll run pepperoni circles around you!
- Carmike Cinemas monkey-suit movie jockey: Me n’ my pal Ed rocked the Theatre scene and played Unreal Tournament feverishly till the wee hours o’ the mornin’. The money was crud, but the company was ace. Tom ace.
- MacKenzie River Pizza Dude: One of the most fun jobs I’ve ever had, once again in a pizza slinging industry, the person that is me blossomed working for MacKenzie River. Server/Shift Manager/Driver/Cook…..sound like life is repeating? It may sound like a repeat of the old Pizza the Hut, but this pizza joint was happenin’. Also, I obtained my thweet cuthtomer thkeelz here.
Four movies I can watch over and over
- Harry Potter: any of ‘em ( I like saying names like “Hermione” in the best cochne accent that I can)
- Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
- Friends ( All 10 seasons )
- Star Wars ( The old ones )
Four places I‚Äôve lived
Four TV shows I love to watch
Four places I‚Äôve been on vacation
- Maui, Hawaii
- San Fransisco, CA
- Victoria Island
Four of my favorite dishes
- My mom’s “Gunky Chicken”
- My wife’s Lasagna
- Sushi at a great sushi bar
- “Green Curry Chicken” at Toi’s Thai
Four sites I visit daily
- Stylegala – Web Design Publication
- Apple.com – To ooh and awe over what I don’t have
- CSS Beauty – Another web design publication
- Mediahack.com – to see if my friend Ed will ever update his crud
Four places I‚Äôd rather be right now
- Home – with my beautiful wife, Toni
- Hangin’ with the buddies